The Purse Podium

Welcome to my humble abode. This is your stairway to luxury shopping. Let's talk about BAGS BAGS BAGS and more BAGS....



Saturday, February 18, 2012

Howdy, my fellow Purse-mates. How have you been lately? I got too preoccupied with work, work, work and more work .. that I really don't get to blog about anything!  I am hoping for more opportunities in the future, but just to update you... All designer purses that I am selling are updated on my Facebook fan page as follows:


Premier Designer Brands (brand new)
www.facebook.com/thepurse.podium


Designer Brands (Longchamp, Kate Spade, Tod's, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch and the like)
www.facebook.com/fab24podium


Pre-loved Designer goods (NEW!)
www.facebook.com/purse.exchange


For multiply users, i have one:
thepursepodium.multiply.com 


For my existing loyal customer friends, I have started a private club
This is an exclusive club,  which is open to all customers who meet up to the desired or required points which is accumulated from all their purchases.  There will be a lot of things in-store for the club members such as access to private sales, promos, events and more.  We are in the process of gathering their personal data and coming up soon.... their own membership cards. 

More news soon...just keep posted. 
janis@pursepodium.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails