The Purse Podium

Welcome to my humble abode. This is your stairway to luxury shopping. Let's talk about BAGS BAGS BAGS and more BAGS....



Thursday, April 29, 2010

CAMO is my LVoe!

Did anyone miss out buying a masterpiece from the LV Monogramouflage line? I hope not... That was and still is my personal favorite of all the seasonal lines designed by Takashi Murakami for Louis Vuitton. It is now rare and you are deemed lucky to get a hold of one! But I must say it sure is worth the bucks. It really caught my fancy because I am a camo lover myself.. I would love to buy anything in camouflage prints! Not everyone shall agree with my taste, but most of those who actually saw and felt the bag realized just how fabulously styled it is. There is that hint of sassy nature in a military inspired look! Up to this day, I would consider it IN and YAY! What do you think? . . . Here are some pictures of what I have in my collection...

Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Pegase 60




Louis Vuitton Keepall 55


Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Belt



Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Treillis



Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Jasmin


Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Speedy 35



Ain't they a beauty?
Roger, over and out!

6 comments:

  1. I had the keepall but had an encounter with an idiot
    who said it was fake,

    but I met a friend who wanted the keepall and we traded
    I got the Treillis :P which is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, the keepall is quite big though right? I haven't really used mine yet. But I have truly enjoyed the rest! I wasn't able to purchase the shoes..it was more like fabric like the Jasmin... I was hoping for a canvas one (like that of the speedy etc). Enjoy your Treillis! super worth it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,
    I have been looking for a monogramouflage keepall and I can not find any. I really love the bag, and I was wondering, that if you ever decided to sell the bag, please let me know. Like I said, I have been looking for one for a while.
    jeeves28@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, i sent you an email ; ). Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I would like to know how many interior pockets are there inside the bag on both sides? Thx n my email is z_koh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. been lookin for that keepall for so long !! still want it... and that speedy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails